Are you looking for a program that will help you get the best out of your team? One that teaches coaching skills for leaders and managers; one that’s straightforward, a lot of fun and won’t take much time out of your busy schedule?
Coaching Out of the Box® was designed for busy people who want to learn the art of coaching. A program that is tailored to suit your schedule, it can be done in a day, two half-days, or through a weekly teleconference. In the end, though, the result is the same. You will emerge with a set of coaching skills and a box of coaching tools, plus four one-to-one follow-up coaching sessions in the two months following the course.
Why this Program?
Today’s business environment has rapidly changing expectations, technologies and market demands. It’s about gaining a competitive edge. Today’s managers and leaders are charged with maximizing their own performance, and the performance of their team of employees. Coaches work with individuals and organizations to maximize their potential. They bring out the best in people by helping them improve performance, communications, relationships, and team-building. Coaching Skills are essential for leaders and managers who want to maximize that competitive edge.
About the Program:
Our interactive training will help you take a first step toward learning the art of coaching. You will be introduced to our “5/5/5” formula for successful coaching.
At the End of the Day, Participants Will:
– Understand the 5 Guiding Principles for successful coaching.
– Understand and be able to use the 5 Step Coaching Exchange Process
– Understand and be able to use the 5 Core Coaching Skills
– Leave with a Coaching Program Binder that includes comprehensive information on the program.
– Take away useful forms to use when coaching along with a supportive resource list designed to provide additional information on coaching.
To get more information or to register for a workshop…Call Maria at 403 660-6719 or firstname.lastname@example.org